La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un PDSF estimé pour votre véhicule
La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un prix estimé pour votre véhicule qui inclut les frais de transport et de préparation de , les frais de climatisation de , s’il y a lieu, et les frais du concessionnaire.
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
The power-folding 3rd row seats split 50:50, to offer plenty of space for passengers and cargo. For easy access, 2nd row bench seats tilt and slide with the touch of a lever, while captain’s seats offer “walk-in” convenience.
To open up more footroom for rear passengers, 2nd row seats are positioned slightly higher than the 3rd row seats. When carrying cargo, the fold-flat floor behind the 3rd row offers exceptional versatility.
Bold and chiseled, the three-row RX 350L and RX 450hL channel the same aura of rock-solid stability as the two-row RX. A full 110mm (4.3”) longer at the rear, the steeped angle of the tailgate window ensures ample headroom for 3rd row occupants. Riding confidently on standard 20” alloy wheels, with LED headlamps and tail lamps, and sporting RX’s signature floating roofline, RX L is long on luxury, all wrapped in uncompromising style.
Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
No matter what the weather outside, RX L is designed to keep you in elevated levels of comfort on the interior, starting with heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable seats for both driver and front passenger -- with available heated seats for 2nd row passengers. A multi-zone climate control lets you customize the temperature to your own personal preferences. RX L even features dedicated climate control for passengers in the 3rd row.
Immerse yourself in a realm of sublime comfort and supreme convenience with the available Executive Package. Featuring 10-way power adjustable Driver and Passenger premium leather seat surfaces, 15-speaker Mark Levinson® surround sound audio system, power-foldable and reclinable rear seats, rear seat climate controls, wireless smartphone charger, hands free power backdoor, and more. Standard on RX 450h L and available on RX 350 L.
RX L Colour Palette
Stand out even further with a choice of striking colours, including Matador Red Mica, Nightfall Mica, Satin Cashmere Metallic -- and more -- for the exterior. And, on the interior, Parchment, Noble Brown, or simply Black, in your choice of Semi-aniline or Smooth Leather.
Thrill to the power of commanding performance. RX 350L’s 3.5-litre V6 puts 290 HP at your command. Graced with advanced technologies, including an advanced direct fuel injection system and dual variable valve timing with intelligence, RX L delivers an ideal mix of power and efficiency.
Self-Charging Hybrid Powertrain
RX 450h L features an advanced self-charging hybrid powertrain that pairs a direct-injection 3.5-litre V6 gas engine with two high-torque electric driver motor-generators. The result is 308 Net HP that puts powerful acceleration and passing performance at your service.
Drive Mode Select delivers improved acceleration and steering performance with three distinct drive modes – Eco, Normal, and Sport S – to match your mood and the terrain. Augmented by Macpherson struts in the front, and double wishbone in the rear, RX L’s ride is as comfortable as it is captivating.
Active Torque AWD
RX L’s Active Torque All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system gives you the traction performance that only an AWD system can provide, while featuring the ability to efficiently distribute torque between the front and rear wheels. The result is a crossover that achieves enhanced fuel efficiency while faithfully following your intentions.
Harmonious interaction and intuitive control are hallmarks of the 2019 RX L experience. The wide, full-colour Head-Up Display (HUD) -- available on the Executive package -- projects real-time driving information on the lower driver-side windshield, including speed, gear selection and turn-by-turn navigation. (Standard on RX 450h L and available on RX 350 L Executive Package.)
HDD Navigation with Lexus Remote Touch
Audio, climate, navigation and other connected device control is at your fingertips with available Lexus Remote Touch (LRT). Mouse-pad like navigation -- paired with Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Navigation -- makes operation even more intuitive so that your concentration stays focused on the drive.
Mark Levinson® Audio
Immerse yourself in a soundscape of harmonic richness and power. Standard on RX 450hL and available on RX 350L equipped with Executive Package, a 15-speaker Mark Levinson® surround sound audio system pairs with a host of entertainment and connectivity features, including integrated XM Satellite Radio and Bluetooth® Capability.
RX L offers impressive standard audio and connectivity features, including a 12.3” colour display screen with embedded navigation. The Executive Package adds a wireless charger for added convenience, and takes your audio experience to a new level with a 15-Speaker Mark Levinson® Audio System.
The all new 2019 RX 350L and RX 450h L feature comprehensive safety technology – from standard Blind Spot Monitor to now standard Lexus Safety System+ (LSS+)
Lexus Safety System+
LSS+ integrates a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies
10 airbags have been strategically located to help better protect you and your passengers from most every angle -- including dual-stage and dual-chamber driver’s and front passenger airbags, driver’s and front passenger knee airbags, front side airbags, rear side airbags, and full-length side curtain airbags for all three rows.
Blind Spot Monitor
RX 350L and RX 450h L enhance your peace of mind with standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), which alerts you to the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have escaped visibility in your side-view mirrors.
Panoramic View Monitor
Images from cameras mounted in the front, rear and both outside mirrors are displayed as a single image in the 12.3” display screen to give you a 360° view of your vehicle’s surroundings. You can even fully customize how the vehicle “sees” and captures imagery. An invaluable aid when parallel parking or backing up, standard on RX L and RXh L.
1. Navigation System The Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup Camera The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-watt Continuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite Radio Functioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HP Maximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPM Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track Speed Performance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake Assist Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision System The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure Monitor The Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag Systems All the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccess The SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop Technology Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Dynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention Monitor The Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night View Night View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot Monitor Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson® Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod® iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth® Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink® HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DAC DAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment System A single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless Headphones Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side Monitor The Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN® TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX) Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. Towing Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up properly and you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and vehicle Owner's Manual. The maximum amount you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment.
31. Intelligent High Beams The Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB) Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.