When to replace?
Remove and inspect every 6 months or 8,000 kilometres and replace as needed.
- Proper Balance: Of efficient filtration and unrestricted air flow.
- Quality Materials: Made from a non-woven cloth.
- Multi-Layered Element: Incorporating coarse, medium and fine filters, traps particles of different sizes and resists clogging for long service life.
- Exact Fit: Ensure proper sealing which is essential in keeping dirt out of your engine.
What do they do?
- Air filters help prevent harmful particles from entering your engine and causing damage.
- Cleans up to 24,000 litres of air per hour when driving at 60 km/h.
When to service?
- Air filters eventually become clogged with trapped particles and as a result this will reduce engine performance.
- A clogged filter starves your engine for air, reducing fuel economy and increasing emissions.