When to replace?
- May vary by model, replace according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Over time filters become clogged which reduces air flow from your air conditioner and heater.
- Over time charcoal filters lose the ability to absorb and remove odours.
- Driving in heavy traffic, urban or dusty environments or on dirt roads may shorten the filter’s life.
- Cabin Air Filters should be replaced according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Cabin Air Filters are installed on all current Lexus models (2006 model year and newer).
Why are they important?
A vehicle’s cabin can contain high concentrations of dust, pollen and other unwelcome air particles which can potentially affect the comfort and health of vehicle occupants and aggravate allergies.
What do they do?
- Cabin Air Filters helps capture unwanted particles such as pollen, dust and other pollutants before they enter your vehicle’s compartment.
- The benefit is cleaner, fresher air.
Standard filter designed to capture particles including pollen, dust and other allergens.
Functioning much like a Pollen Filter. It also holds a static charge that captures smaller particles like brake and tire dust.
Made from the same high quality filter material as the Electrostatic Air Filter, the charcoal filter adds a layer of activated charcoal to absorb and remove odours.