What is it?
Manufacturer’s Genuine Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil is man-made and its composition is set to meet exacting specifications. For vehicles operating in extreme environments, synthetic motor oil offers an extra measure of protection.
What does it help do?
- Protects your engine and performs better than conventional oil in both cold and hot temperatures.
- Controls engine friction, especially at low temperatures, improving fuel economy and performance
- Controls on-going wear and deterioration to help extend engine life.
When to replace?
The oil and filter should be replaced according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Flows at a far lower temperature than conventional oil, as low as -32°C.
- Helps improve fuel economy compared to conventional motor oils.
- Withstands the extremes of very high engine temperatures without thermal breakdown and maintains viscosity control.
- Excellent low and high temperature performance combine to produce a single all-season lubricant suitable for extreme weather conditions.
- Faster cold weather starts.
- Reduced engine deposits for a cleaner running engine.