Having your Lexus technician regularly inspect your tires will help determine when they should be replaced. Here is a list of warning signs that your tires may need replacement:
- Tire has any abnormal wear patterns which can affect the safe handling of the vehicle
- Tire is cracked and is porous, due to age or manufacturer defect
- Tire bead or sidewall is damaged
- Tire tread is damaged and the tire cord is exposed
- Tire tread is punctured and cannot be patched from the inside
- Tire belts have shifted and created an “out-of-round” tire
- Tire has abnormal bulge on its sidewall.