Please click "Apply" to update your preferences
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
En entrant dans ce site, vous reconnaissez que vous avez lu et accepté les conditions légales et la politique de confidentialité.
Discover the benefits of Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Concepts & Future Models
Maintain Your Lexus
Get to Know Your Lexus
2023 IS has limited inventory.
Contact your local dealer for information on vehicle availability.
Go to section:
The 2023 IS sports the Lexus Driving Signature that forges an even closer bond between driver and car. To build the purest expression of a sports sedan, first we had to build the ultimate track to sharpen it.
Modelled on the infamous Nurburgring, Shimoyama is a world-class 5.3 km test bed of curves, corners and multiple surfaces, where IS was pushed to the limit to infuse an ever-higher dimension of performance.
Countless tests focused on enhancing rigidity to create a vehicle that provides immediate steering feedback, while simultaneously reduce unwanted noise and vibration too, and elevate ride comfort.
Multiple refinements were made to the suspension setup, including innovative parts and materials, and reductions in unsprung weight.
From the racetrack to the roads you drive, Lexus IS is a proven performer, ready to make the most challenging conditions into its winter and summer playground.
Choose from four different powertrains, and the thrill of pure rear-wheel-drive, or the elevated confidence of dynamic torque all-wheel-drive.
Touch the throttle and Lexus IS 300’s RWD’s 2.0-litre twin-scroll turbocharged 4-cylinder puts 241 HP and 258 lb.-ft of torque at your command. Mated to an 8-speed Sport Direct Shift (SPDS) automatic transmission for optimum gear selection.
IS 300 AWD adds an extra dose of exhilaration with a 3.5-litre naturally aspirated V6 that generates 260 HP and 236 lb.-ft. of torque. And dynamic torque all-wheel-drive for elevated confidence and control.
For those that crave even more exhilaration, IS 350 AWD boasts a 311 HP 3.5-litre V6 with a performance time of 0-96 km/h in 5.7 thrilling seconds. Featuring a 6-speed Sport Direct Shift (SPDS) automatic transmission, and dynamic torque all-wheel-drive.
Make way for the Lexus IS 500 RWD F SPORT Performance. Its naturally aspirated 5.0-litre V8 generates 472 HP at 7,100 rpm and 395 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,800 rpm – capable of carrying you from an estimated 0-to-100 km/h in a heart-racing 4.6 seconds.
Fast, fun and furious. F SPORT models let you take performance – and pure driving enjoyment – to a whole new level, including a Dynamic Handling Package standard on Lexus IS 500 RWD and available on IS 350 AWD with F SPORT Series 3.
For greater cornering force, F SPORT Series 1 & 2 feature 19” alloys. F SPORT Series 3 adds 19” forged BBS wheels while the Special Appearance Package features the same 19” Enkei Gloss Black wheels as the IS 500 RWD Performance. These high-performance wheels serve to elevate stability while reducing weight.
F SPORT models feature active sound control that dials up the roar of the engine, while dialing down unwanted noise.
Enjoy exceptional control on all surfaces, and peerless cornering performance courtesy of the Dynamic Handling Package featuring an Adaptive Variable Suspension that instantaneously adjusts dampers based on G-force, yaw rate, speed, and your input, and puts power to the ground courtesy of its high-performance BBS wheels.
F SPORT models boast a host of visual and performance cues that immediately set it apart, from a unique front bumper, rocker molding, F SPORT 19-inch wheels, and available carbon-fibre rear spoiler, to a race-inspired cockpit with features like F SPORT accelerator pedal, brake pedal, footrest, and combination meter, along with distinctive ornamentation.
IS 500 F SPORT Performance, powered by a naturally aspirated 5.0-litre V8, elevates the thrill of the ride even more with a series of performance enhancements, like a quad exhaust system with dual stacked tail pipes, a Dynamic Handling Package (DHP) with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), a Yamaha® rear performance damper, and a Torsen® limited slip differential.
A series of subtle exterior enhancements help set the Performance Edition apart from the standard IS 350 F SPORT , like a hood that’s been raised nearly 50 mm, and imbued with sculpted character lines. The front bumper and fenders have also been lengthened to help accommodate the vehicle’s naturally aspirated V8 muscle.
With its drastically more powerful engine, the Performance Edition gains only 5 kg (11 lbs) over the standard IS 350 F SPORT , thanks to features like the exclusive 19-inch split-10 spoke Enkei Alloys that anchor the corners. Not only are they striking, they’re significantly lighter -- shaving 0.5 kg (1 lbs.) up front and 1 kg (2 lbs.) in the rear.
The IS 500 F SPORT Performance Edition’s racing-inspired instrumentation with sliding bezel, also boasts exclusive startup animation, helping set the stage for the thrills that are yet to come.
The new IS is as thrilling to look at as it is to drive. Every feature and form speaks to its athletic abilities and aggressive intent – starting with its low and wide stance, bold front fascia, and muscular silhouette.
The striking spindle grille helps create an undeniable sense of presence, flanked by sleek, yet light-weight headlamps that emphasize the Lexus IS’ low centre of gravity. All wrapped in a series of attention-grabbing colours like Cloudburst Grey and Grecian Water.
Sleek, yet sharp character lines mark the Lexus IS’ profile, complemented by muscular fenders designed to accommodate the larger available 19” wheels and large diameter tires.
A unique and dynamic L-shaped blade-style light-bar spans the rear of the vehicle, creating an unmissable lighting signature.
Luxury and performance live in harmony in the Lexus IS, with an interior that is designed to stir your soul and inspire the desire to drive
8-way power front passenger seats, trimmed in NuLuxe®, hold you in firm comfort, ideal for long trips and spirited drives.
The instrument panel, centre cluster, centre display, and two-tone colour scheme all combine to elevate the Lexus IS’ inherently sporty look and feel.
Intelligent amenities abound, like a dual-zone automatic climate control with touch-sensitive controls, available power moonroof, and Smart Key with push button start.
The IS 500 struts its stuff on the interior starting with black F SPORT Performance badging on the heated leather-wrapped steering wheel and door sill scuff plates. It also comes standard with the IS F SPORT accelerator pedal, brake pedal and footrest.
Enjoy the luxury of elevated connectivity and enhanced peace-of-mind with Lexus Display Audio, including Remote Connect (3-year trial)35, Safety Connect37 (3-year trial), and Service Connect36 (up to 7-year trial). All models also include compatibility with Apple CarPlay®,41 and Android Auto™,42, providing easy access to your favourite apps, music, navigation and more.
Control your Lexus from a distance with features like remote start, door lock/unlock, and the ability to check the status of doors, windows. You can also complete certain commands using an Amazon Alexa39 or Google Assistant enabled device and select smartwatches.
Have vehicle health reports and warning light notifications at your fingertips via the Lexus app.
Next level peace of mind with Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Emergency Assistance Button, and Enhanced Roadside Assistance.
Get the most out of your Lexus Interface experience with the Lexus App. Connectivity, control, and convenience, all at your fingertips. Simply download the Lexus App and enroll.
Lexus Navigation elevates your experience with additional convenient features and services, including: embedded navigation, and Destination Assist44 (3-year trial) that offers 24/7 access to a live Agent who can help you find a point of interest and seamlessly send the route to your embedded navigation. Available on F SPORT Series 2 and 3, and Luxury and Ultra-Luxury packages.
In addition to its standard backup camera, the 2023 Lexus IS features an available panoramic view monitor that gives you an even wider perspective on what is around you. Available on select models.
Enjoy a more connected driving experience. Lexus Remote Touch allows you to access and control a variety of systems and settings – from audio to climate control – all with the simple touch of a finger.
Move to the rhythm of your inner audiophile with the 17-speaker, 1,800-watt Mark Levinson Surround Sound Audio System Featuring patented and proprietary Clari-Fi™ technology, new EQ tuning, and enhanced Quantum Logic Surround, the system envelops you in 3-dimensional sound that rivals the finest home audio systems. Standard on IS 500 F SPORT Performance, and available on the IS 350 F SPORT 3 and IS 300 Ultra Luxury package.
Lexus IS features a standard 8” touchscreen, positioned nearly 8cm closer to the driving position, for easy access and control. Vehicles equipped with Lexus Navigation with Remote feature the luxurious convenience of an even larger 10.3” touchscreen.
The 2023 IS elevates performance while enhancing peace of mind with a portfolio of advanced safety systems, including our most advanced suite of active safety technologies with Lexus Safety System+ 2.5.
Change lanes and backup with greater confidence. Standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) is designed to help detect and warn you of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have entered your blind spot. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) offers added peace of mind by helping to detect vehicles approaching from either side while backing out with a visual and audible warning.
An invaluable aid when backing in or backing out, Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) uses sensors to scan for stationary objects that might be in your way. Then warns you with audible and visual alerts. Available on IS 300 AWD equipped with Luxury, Ultra Luxury, or F SPORT 2 packages.
The 2023 IS incorporates the most cutting-edge enhancements of our Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 (LSS+ 2.5). Like a Pre-Collision System that warns you of vehicles or pedestrians when performing a left-hand turn. Emergency Steering Assist which can perform semi-autonomous maneuvers. All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control that allows for the smooth overtaking of slower vehicles. And so much more.
1. Navigation SystemThe Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup CameraThe backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-wattContinuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite RadioFunctioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HPMaximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPMRatings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track SpeedPerformance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake AssistBrake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision SystemThe Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure MonitorThe Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag SystemsAll the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccessThe SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop TechnologySmart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise ControlDynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention MonitorThe Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL)Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night ViewNight View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot MonitorDo not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson®Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod®iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth®Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink®HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DACDAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment SystemA single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless HeadphonesHeadphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side MonitorThe Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN®TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX)Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. TowingBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
31. Intelligent High BeamsThe Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA)Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB)Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.
35. Enform RemoteUse only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Enform Remote is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Registration and app download are required. App and services subject to change at any time without notice. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Remote trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
36. Enform Service ConnectVehicle information and service alerts are provided based on the last time data was collected from the vehicle and may not be up to date. Enform Service Connect is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Apps/services vary by phone carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See lexus.ca/enform for details. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please click here www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Service Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the respective trial period expires, enrollment in paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
37. Enform Safety ConnectEnform Safety Connect (Automatic Collision Notification/Emergency Assistance/Enhanced Roadside Assistance/ Stolen Vehicle Locator): Contact with Safety Connect™ response centre is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connectivity availability, and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response centre or receive emergency support. The Enform Safety Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
38. Stolen Vehicle LocatorStolen vehicle police report required to use Stolen Vehicle Locator.
39. Amazon AlexaAmazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
40. Lexus AppServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance.A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
41. Apple CarPlayApple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
42. Android AutoAndroid Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
43. Lexus EnformServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges. The Enform trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
44. Enform Destination AssistBe sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Destination Assist is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city on every roadway. The Destination Assist trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
45. Towing and Kick SensorBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. If your vehicle is equipped with a kick sensor, installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
46. Up to 10 year complimentary subscriptionServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network, provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Toyota is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance and will not provide compensation for reduced service availability.
47. Advanced ParkDo not overly rely on Advanced Park and use only in accordance with applicable laws. When parking using the hands-free feature, always pay attention to the vehicle’s surroundings. Before operating, refer to Owner’s Manual for additional instructions and limitations.