La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un PDSF estimé pour votre véhicule
La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un prix estimé pour votre véhicule qui inclut les frais de transport et de préparation de , les frais de climatisation de , s’il y a lieu, et les frais du concessionnaire.
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
RC 350 AWD is powered by an aggressive 311 HP dual injection V6. To get your heart pumping a little harder, a standard Sound Amplifying Resonator releases a sporty engine growl during spirited acceleration.
Lexus RC's 6-speed automatic transmission is engineered to optimize power delivery and maximize fuel efficiency. In manual (M) mode, full torque converter lockup from second to sixth gears enables down changes in just 0.2 seconds. With the help of enhanced suspension-tuning, RC is more responsive than ever, while still delivering exceptional ride comfort.
Available Adaptive Variable Suspension
Standard on RC 350 AWD and available on RC 300 AWD equipped with F SPORT packages is an adaptive variable suspension (AVS) both front and rear. The system continually monitors and adjusts the electronically controlled shock absorber settings at each wheel, to give you superior comfort and control across changing road conditions. In Sport S+ mode, the AVS adapts to provide improved body control and precise, agile steering response.
Drive Mode Select
Drive Mode Select lets you make your RC more responsive or efficient with the turn of a dial. Choose from up to four unique modes including “Sport” for more dynamic throttle response. “Normal” for an optimal balance of fuel efficiency and engine performance. “ECO” when you want to get the most out of every litre. And, Sport+ to customize performance to match your driving style -- standard on RC 350 AWD and available on RC 300 AWD with F SPORT .
Aggressively Crafted Exterior
The 2019 Lexus RC channels the spirit of the ground-shaking Lexus LC, with its sharpened front bumper and spindle grille design, and new character lines that emphasize its low proportions and planted stance. Precision-machined aluminum wheels add to RC’s muscular image - deeply sculpted at 18” on RC 300 and 19” on RC 350.
F SPORT Enhancements
RC F SPORT takes its bold exterior one step further with a series of exclusive features including a more distinctive front bumper design, new spindle grille mesh pattern, jet black chrome plating, and new aluminum wheels that reflect the design theme of the LC and LS. Newly available in a striking Flare Yellow.
F SPORT Interior
Find yourself wrapped in a unique driver-focused cockpit -- standard on RC 350 AWD and available RC 300 AWD with F SPORT packages. Foam-injected front seats hold you tight - especially during high-spirited maneuvers. Other exclusive features include carbon fibre accents, G Force monitor, and a digital tachometer inspired by the world-renowned LFA supercar, that slides to reveal the multi-information display.
F SPORT -Unique LED Headlamps and LED Daytime Running Lights
New, “stacked” triple-LED headlights form a unique L-shaped pattern at low beam – a bold expression of Lexus identity. Housed in the aggressively low front fascia, the lamps flank the one of the widest and boldest applications of Lexus' signature spindle grille. Inset daytime running lights (DRL) enhance the design, and enable other drivers see you from a greater distance.
RC pampers while it performs. Standard 8-way power adjustable - and heated - front seats hold you in firm embrace. While dual zone automatic climate control allows driver and front passenger to dial in their own comfort zones. Both the RC 350 AWD and enhanced RC 300 Premium Package feature heated and ventilated front seats, a driver seat memory system, and a heated steering wheel that continually monitors and adjusts the heating level to maintain your ideal temperature.
Signature & Premium Packages
New for 2019, RC 300 AWD introduces a Signature package that brings more value to RC’s powerful attributes. Or choose the enhanced Premium package, that elevates comfort, convenience and control with features like heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, power moonroof, rain-sensing wipers, 19” alloy wheels, blind spot monitor with rear cross traffic alert, and more.
Premium connected technology and convenience come together in Lexus Enform. App Suite 2.0 offers access to many of today’s most popular mobile apps through the centre-console display. Destination Assist lets you speak to a live agent and get directions sent directly to your Navigation system. And Safety Connect elevates your peace of mind with features like Emergency Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification.
The 2019 RC now works with with Apple CarPlay - a smart and simple way to use your iPhone when driving your car. Just plug a compatible iPhone into the USB data port, and CarPlay-enabled apps appear on the touch screen. Then navigate and control apps using Lexus Remote Touch, steering wheel controls, or with Siri — all while staying focused on the road ahead. Learn more about Apple CarPlay
Mark Levinson® Surround Sound
Lexus RC 350 AWD features a 17-speaker Mark Levinson Premium Audio System, that envelops you and your passengers in a 3-dimensional sound experience. Complete with 10.3” display screen, single in-dash DVD, and integrated Lexus navigation on RC 350 and RC 300 when equipped with F SPORT package.
Backup Camera with intuitive Park Assist
Take the guesswork out of parking. The rearview camera in combination with Intuitive Park provide a clear image to the rear of the vehicle and clear guidelines to assist you when parallel parking, or backing into a parking space.
Remote Touch Interface
With its computer mouse-style pad, with one-touch confirmation, Lexus Remote Touch (LRT) enables you to control navigation, audio, climate settings and more with natural ease and minimal distraction for a safer and more seamless driving experience.
Lexus Safety System+
LSS+ integrates a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies.
Pre-collision Safety System with Pedestrian Detection and Active Steering Assist
Lexus RC surrounds you with a network of 8 airbags including: driver's and front passenger's knee airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags and front seat-mounted side airbag.
Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
Seamlessly integrating an array of handling and traction control systems, VDIM can predict and prevent a skid even before it occurs - providing you exceptional straight-line stability and precise cornering performance. Standard on all models.
Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert19
Enhance your peace of with a Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) - standard on RC 350 AWD and available on RC 300 AWD. BSM alerts you to the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have escaped visibility in your sideview mirrors. While RCTA warns you about hazards you can’t see while backing up.
1. Navigation System The Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup Camera The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-watt Continuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite Radio Functioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HP Maximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPM Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track Speed Performance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake Assist Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision System The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure Monitor The Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag Systems All the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccess The SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop Technology Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Dynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention Monitor The Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night View Night View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot Monitor Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson® Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod® iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth® Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink® HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DAC DAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment System A single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless Headphones Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side Monitor The Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN® TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX) Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. Towing Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up properly and you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and vehicle Owner's Manual. The maximum amount you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment.
31. Intelligent High Beams The Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB) Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.