Please click "Apply" to update your preferences
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
En entrant dans ce site, vous reconnaissez que vous avez lu et accepté les conditions légales et la politique de confidentialité.
Discover the benefits of Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Concepts & Future Models
Maintain Your Lexus
Get to Know Your Lexus
2023 LSh models are sold out and 2024 LS and LSh have limited inventory.
Contact your local dealer for information on vehicle availability.
Go to section:
LS’s sleek coupe-like exterior merges form and function, fusing breathtaking design with exceptional aerodynamic engineering. The Lexus LS interior is equally inspired, with elevated levels of refinement so that you relish every moment of the journey. All enriched by a series of colours and finishes worthy of a true flagship.
Every feature commands attention -- from the daring front fascia, to the premium triple-LED headlamps and LED rear combination lamps, to the standard 19” and available 20” wheels.
Choose from a range of striking exterior finishes, including Silver Illusion. Refined over years of development, its contrasting shades evoke the calming beauty of moonlight reflecting off the surface of the water.
Omotenashi – the art of Japanese hospitality – welcomes you at every turn. Unlock the door, and the power easy access system automatically positions the driver’s seat to ease your way in or out. The standard 28-way power driver seat includes heating, cooling and massage functionality. Dual zone automatic climate control, head-up display, and 12.3” touchscreen display put information at your command. Three available packages let you tailor your LS experience.
Enrich comfort and convenience with the Lexus LS Luxury package, with features that include 28-way power adjustable front passenger seat, climate concierge that allows you to set 4 independent temperature zones, panoramic moonroof, and digital display rearview mirror.
Reward yourself – and pamper your passengers – 22-way power adjustable rear seats, rear seat power extendable ottomans, and full rear power sunshades. Available on both LS 500 and LS 500h.
Elevate your performance with F SPORT 1 featuring unique F SPORT interior and exterior design features and performance enhancement, including 20” F SPORT alloy wheels, and front and rear air suspension. And on the F SPORT package, 4 Wheel Active Steering is now included
Lexus’ Takumi craftsmen have artfully fashioned an interior that is at once sensual and serene, including origami-inspired material designs, ambient lighting reminiscent of Japanese lanterns.
including Organic Artwood, Herringbone Artwood, Laser Special Wood, and Cut Glass, based on traditional Japanese Kiriko glass techniques.
LS’s seats embrace you the moment you sit inside. Every facet – from stitching to materials to venting – serves to support better as you sink deeper into the cushion, while maintaining a more comfortable temperature throughout the seasons.
The Lexus Driving Signature promises a deeper connection between driver and car. And it makes itself felt the moment you press the accelerator. On LS 500, enhanced initial engine torque leads to greater acceleration response and improved shift-timing across a range of speeds. On LS 500h, thoughtful tuning, including increased battery assist delivers even smoother performance.
Lexus LS 500 AWD sedan puts 416 HP at your command, courtesy of a twin turbo V6 – the first in the Lexus luxury lineup – mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission – capable of carrying you from 0-100 KM in 4.6 seconds. Steering wheel mounted paddle shifters put the feeling of a manual transmission at your fingertips. Dual stainless-steel exhaust with integrated chrome tailpipe diffusers leave a lasting impression.
For those who desire extra efficiency to go along with emotional performance, LS 500h AWD luxury sedan features Lexus’ first multi-stage self-charging hybrid powertrain. Generating 354 net HP, LS 500h is capable of accelerating from 0-100 KM in 5.5 seconds, while still targeting class-leading fuel efficiency. ‘M-Mode’ with 10-speed ‘automatic transmission simulated shift control’, lets you select and hold gears manually using steering wheel mounted paddle shifters.
LS F SPORT features a performance package that raises responsiveness and accuracy with features that include 4 Wheel Active Steering, 20” F SPORT alloy wheels, and a sport-tuned suspension. On the inside, race-inspired touches include a unique 3-spoke steering wheel and specially bolstered F SPORT seats, all finished in exclusive F SPORT smooth leather.
LS luxury sedan melds visionary style with exceptional control. Every model is equipped with an all-wheel drive system that efficiently and effectively delivers engine power to all four wheels – in combination with a limited slip differential that optimizes distribution between front and rear axles. The result is enhanced traction and handling in a variety of driving conditions.
LS’s standard AVS is capable of making up to 650 automatic and continuous adjustments to shock absorber settings – stiffening or softening the ride depending on both road surface and your driving style. The result is enhanced response, and elevated ride comfort.
Both LS 500 and LS 500h have undergone active noise control and engine sound enhancement tuning, elevating the emotional harmonies or their respective powertrains, while simultaneously eliminating unwanted noise.
Lexus LS models are replete with intelligent technology thanks to the latest Lexus Interface. This highly intuitive multimedia system features standard wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility along with available connected services like Service Connect (up to 10-year trial)36, 46, Safety Connect (up to 10-year trial)37, 46, Remote Connect (3-year trial)35, and Drive Connect (may require subscription) with Cloud Navigation, Destination Assist, and Intelligent Assistant. All designed to enhance comfort and convenience while elevating the joy of the drive.
Powered by Google Points-of-Interest data, Cloud Navigation supports real-time traffic and map updates and integrates with Intelligent Assistant voice commands. Included with Drive Connect.
Use natural voice commands to control a range of features with Intelligent Assistant. Dictate a message, check the weather, or find your next destination. Included with Drive Connect.
Connect with Apple CarPlay® or Android AutoTM without need of wires. Wireless connectivity gives you easy access to your favourite apps, music, navigation and more.
Control your Connected Services using your smartphone. Simply download the Lexus App and enroll.
The LS features the Advanced Park System, which allows you to back into a parallel or perpendicular parking spot, hands free and without putting your foot on the brakes or accelerator - the LS does all the work for you. Comes standard on all grades except Signature.
The Mark Levinson audio package was developed specifically for LS, and features ‘Quantum Logic Immersion Technology’ that employs 23 speakers and a 16-channel amplifier to deliver a concert hall-like listening experience – with instruments and vocals heard as if coming from their stage positions.
LS features a standard 12.3” touchscreen display, providing even easier access to information and controls. All models also feature a head-up display (HUD) that puts time-sensitive information, including navigation and speed right in your line-of-sight. A Lexus first, the HUD integrates warnings from the pedestrian alert and front cross traffic alert systems, and real-time steering details from the lane tracing assist system.
The 2024 LS’s focus on your comfort and convenience start even before you enter the vehicle with features like a hands-free power trunk. The lid can be opened or closed with the sweep of your foot past a kick-sensor located underneath the rear bumper. Conveniently available on all models.
Back up, back-in and back out with more confidence with features like a digital display rearview mirror, which displays images from the backup camera, providing a wider field of view of what lies behind you. Available on Luxury, Executive and F SPORT 1 packages.
LSS+ 3.0 integrates a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies. Standard on LS 500 AWD and LS 500h AWD unless indicated as available.
Designed to make parking easier, LS’ intuitive parking assist identifies potential obstacles in your vehicle’s path – showing their distances on the touch screen – and alerts you should you get too close.
Images from cameras mounted in the front, rear, and both outside mirrors are displayed as a single image in the 12.3” touch screen to give you a 360° view of the vehicle’s surroundings. In reverse, video from the rear camera is also displayed in the inner mirror. Rear seats also automatically recline when there are no passengers, to increase your field of view. Standard on LS 500h, and available on LS 500 Luxury, Executive and F SPORT packages.
LS enhances your peace of mind with standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA). BSM alerts you to the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have escaped visibility in your side-view mirrors. While RCTA warns you about hazards you can’t see while backing up.
1. Navigation SystemThe Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup CameraThe backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-wattContinuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite RadioFunctioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HPMaximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPMRatings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track SpeedPerformance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake AssistBrake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision SystemThe Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure MonitorThe Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag SystemsAll the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccessThe SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop TechnologySmart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise ControlDynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention MonitorThe Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL)Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night ViewNight View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot MonitorDo not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson®Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod®iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth®Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink®HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DACDAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment SystemA single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless HeadphonesHeadphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side MonitorThe Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN®TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX)Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. TowingBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
31. Intelligent High BeamsThe Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA)Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB)Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.
35. Enform RemoteUse only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Enform Remote is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Registration and app download are required. App and services subject to change at any time without notice. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Remote trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
36. Enform Service ConnectVehicle information and service alerts are provided based on the last time data was collected from the vehicle and may not be up to date. Enform Service Connect is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Apps/services vary by phone carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See lexus.ca/enform for details. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please click here www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Service Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the respective trial period expires, enrollment in paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
37. Enform Safety ConnectEnform Safety Connect (Automatic Collision Notification/Emergency Assistance/Enhanced Roadside Assistance/ Stolen Vehicle Locator): Contact with Safety Connect™ response centre is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connectivity availability, and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response centre or receive emergency support. The Enform Safety Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
38. Stolen Vehicle LocatorStolen vehicle police report required to use Stolen Vehicle Locator.
39. Amazon AlexaAmazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
40. Lexus AppServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance.A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
41. Apple CarPlayApple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
42. Android AutoAndroid Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
43. Lexus EnformServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges. The Enform trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
44. Enform Destination AssistBe sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Destination Assist is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city on every roadway. The Destination Assist trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
45. Towing and Kick SensorBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. If your vehicle is equipped with a kick sensor, installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
46. Up to 10 year complimentary subscriptionServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network, provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Toyota is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance and will not provide compensation for reduced service availability.
47. Advanced ParkDo not overly rely on Advanced Park and use only in accordance with applicable laws. When parking using the hands-free feature, always pay attention to the vehicle’s surroundings. Before operating, refer to Owner’s Manual for additional instructions and limitations.