Please click "Apply" to update your preferences
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
En entrant dans ce site, vous reconnaissez que vous avez lu et accepté les conditions légales et la politique de confidentialité.
Discover the benefits of Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Concepts & Future Models
Maintain Your Lexus
Get to Know Your Lexus
2022 NX and NXh models are nearly sold out and 2023 NX, NXh and NXP have limited inventory.
Contact your local dealer for information on vehicle availability.
Go to section:
The Lexus NX personifies the latest evolution in Lexus’ design language, melding clean lines with dynamic shapes and sharp edges to create a form that is at once nimble and athletic, muscular and commanding.
The iconic Lexus spindle grille presents an almost 3-dimensional design. Striking in nature, it also promotes more efficient air flow.
Elegantly designed triple beam headlamps – with black surround – light the way and signal your arrival.
A full-width blade rear lamp combines with the L-shaped combination lamps to create an unmistakable lighting signature.
Luxury, Ultra-Luxury, Executive and F SPORT packages feature the largest wheels yet on the Lexus NX.
Lexus NX welcomes you with an interior that is at once warm and welcoming, fresh and exciting. Rich examples of Takumi craftsmanship and Omotenashi hospitality abound – from premium materials and finishes to newly designed seats that hold you in firm embrace. The centrepiece is the Tazuna cockpit designed to create a direct connection between driver and vehicle – like a single rein between rider and horse.
Lexus NX surprises and delights at every turn, with features like 3D ornamentation that sets-off the driver-centric cockpit and enhances NX’s inherent dynamism.
Select from 64 interior colors to match your mood, including 14 themes like Rain Forest, Waterfall, and Sunset.
More spacious than ever – courtesy of the all-new design – Lexus NX’s interior opens up more room to relax, front and rear.
Information systems, from the head-up display to the center display are perfectly positioned to convey data at a glance.
The panoramic moonroof, a first for the Lexus NX, lets you open up a new view on the world with the press of a button.
On models equipped with a Head Up Display, touch sensors on the steering wheel enable you to customize the display and the sensitivity of the sensors.
F SPORT packages make a bold impression with unique exterior and interior enhancements – from an F SPORT grille and 20” wheels, to unique interior ornamentation, sport seats, race inspired steering wheel, aluminum pedals and more. Available on Lexus NX 350, NX 350h and NX 450h+.
The 2023 Lexus NX surrounds you with intuitive technology and seamless connectivity, including the Lexus Interface, with features that range from standard wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity to available cloud-based services.
Featuring 100 percent cloud capability and integrated Google Points-of-Interest data, Cloud Navigation supports real-time traffic and map updates and integrates with Intelligent Assistant. Included with Drive Connect.
Simply say “Hey Lexus”, and your wish is the Intelligent Assistant’s command. Control a range of features, from dictating a message to checking the weather, to finding your next destination through natural voice commands. Included with Drive Connect.
The available 14” touch screen display is as easy to use as the latest touch devices, including pinch-zoom capability.
The driver’s personalized settings can be stored in the cloud and carried over between other Lexus Interface-equipped vehicles.
Get the most out of your Lexus Interface experience with the Lexus App. Connectivity, control, and convenience, all at your fingertips. Simply download the Lexus App and enroll.
Lexus Interface puts convenience and connectivity at your fingertips with standard up to 10-year complimentary subscriptions for Safety Connect and Service Connect; an included 3-year trial for Remote Connect and available Drive Connect (Cloud Navigation, Intelligent Assistant, Destination Assist – available on all grades; 14” display includes a 3-year trial)
A wide, full-colour Head-Up Display (HUD), projects real-time driving information – like speed, and turn-by-turn navigation – on the lower driver windshield, reducing the need for eye movement, so that you can keep focused on the road ahead. Available on Executive and F SPORT Series packages.
Unleash your inner audiophile, with the power and precision of a Mark Levinson Audio System. Featuring 17 strategically placed speakers so that you can enjoy your favourite music to the fullest. Available on NX 350 Executive and F SPORT Series 3 package.
Use your smart device to lock/unlock, start your vehicle and drive off without taking your device out of your pocket. You can also securely share the Digital Key to your vehicle with friends and family.
Enjoy the freedom of standard wireless connectivity with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Elevate your experience behind the wheel and find your next destination easier than ever before with Drive Connect that includes Cloud Navigation, Intelligent Assistant and Destination Assist. Available on all grades; models with a 14-inch display receive a 3-year complimentary trial.
Honed on our Shimoyama test track by professional race car drivers, the new Lexus NX is pure exhilaration stamped in steel.
Take the wheel of the Lexus NX, and the Lexus Driving Signature becomes immediately apparent. A dynamic interplay between the powertrain, rigid new chassis, and ultra-precise steering that makes the vehicle feel as if it is an extension of your will.
Choose from four dynamic powertrains – including the first ever Lexus plug-in hybrid electric, the NX 450h+. Each one offers a unique blend of power and performance. All of them channel the Lexus Driving Signature.
You can charge a Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PHEV) at home, at work, or at most public charging stations. How long it takes depends on the size of the battery and the speed or Level of charging point.
120-volt AC Outlet
A great pick for drivers with short commutes. You can charge anywhere there is a common household 3-prong outlet.
240-Volt AC Outlet
The best setup for faster charging at home. You’ll find Level 2 chargers at public charging stations nationwide1. Can be installed at home by a licensed electrician.
1 Public charging experience can vary based on charger level and other vehicle and environmental conditions. NX 450+ is not compatible with Level 3 chargers
F SPORT packages dials up the driving dynamics with active variable suspension (AVS), and performance dampers front and rear. Available on Lexus NX 350, and NX 450h+.
All models feature All Wheel Drive systems that optimize front and rear torque distribution according to the driving conditions – for exhilarating yet confident control no matter what the road or weather brings your way.
The 2023 Lexus NX is equipped with LSS+ 3.0, elevating your peace of mind to a whole new level. Enhancements include new technologies, expansion of Pre-Collision System capabilities, and changes to the Adaptive Cruise Control so that it recognizes traffic cutting in front of your vehicle more quickly, and more.
Select information from road signs are now displayed on the instrument panel or available Head Up Display.
Enhances collision avoidance within your lane by providing gentle braking and automatic steering maneuvers if necessary.
The Pre-Collision System now warns you of oncoming vehicles when making right or left hand turns at intersections, and automatically applies brakes if necessary.
The Pre-Collision System also warns you of on-coming vehicles, and automatically applies the brakes if necessary to help avoid head-on collisions.
Standard across the 2023 Lexus NX Series, the Blind Spot Monitor alerts you to the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have escaped visibility in the side-view mirrors. While Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns you about approaching vehicles when backing up.
The Digital Latch system opens the doors at the touch of a button. While Safe Exit Assist scans the environment, and alerts you to approaching vehicles or cyclists to make exiting the vehicle even safer.
Four Panoramic View Monitors, and 12 ultrasonic sensors help take the guesswork out of parking. Select the space, press the Advanced Park* “start” and NX automatically parallel parks or backs into a parking space without any need for you to select the gear, accelerate or brake. It’s that easy.
The available Digital Mirror increases your field of vision with a high-definition camera that provides a remarkably clear view of obstacles behind the vehicle.
Should the unavoidable occur, Lexus NX protects you and your passengers with a network of eight strategically placed airbags.
Explore the available accessories for your 2023 Lexus NX.
1. Navigation SystemThe Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup CameraThe backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-wattContinuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite RadioFunctioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HPMaximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPMRatings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track SpeedPerformance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake AssistBrake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision SystemThe Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure MonitorThe Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag SystemsAll the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccessThe SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop TechnologySmart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise ControlDynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention MonitorThe Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL)Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night ViewNight View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot MonitorDo not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson®Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod®iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth®Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink®HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DACDAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment SystemA single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless HeadphonesHeadphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side MonitorThe Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN®TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX)Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. TowingBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
31. Intelligent High BeamsThe Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA)Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB)Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.
35. Enform RemoteUse only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Enform Remote is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Registration and app download are required. App and services subject to change at any time without notice. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Remote trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
36. Enform Service ConnectVehicle information and service alerts are provided based on the last time data was collected from the vehicle and may not be up to date. Enform Service Connect is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Apps/services vary by phone carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See lexus.ca/enform for details. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please click here www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Service Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the respective trial period expires, enrollment in paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
37. Enform Safety ConnectEnform Safety Connect (Automatic Collision Notification/Emergency Assistance/Enhanced Roadside Assistance/ Stolen Vehicle Locator): Contact with Safety Connect™ response centre is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connectivity availability, and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response centre or receive emergency support. The Enform Safety Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
38. Stolen Vehicle LocatorStolen vehicle police report required to use Stolen Vehicle Locator.
39. Amazon AlexaAmazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
40. Lexus AppServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance.A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
41. Apple CarPlayApple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
42. Android AutoAndroid Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
43. Lexus EnformServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges. The Enform trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
44. Enform Destination AssistBe sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Destination Assist is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city on every roadway. The Destination Assist trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
45. Towing and Kick SensorBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. If your vehicle is equipped with a kick sensor, installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
46. Up to 10 year complimentary subscriptionServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network, provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Toyota is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance and will not provide compensation for reduced service availability.
47. Advanced ParkDo not overly rely on Advanced Park and use only in accordance with applicable laws. When parking using the hands-free feature, always pay attention to the vehicle’s surroundings. Before operating, refer to Owner’s Manual for additional instructions and limitations.