Please click "Apply" to update your preferences
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
En entrant dans ce site, vous reconnaissez que vous avez lu et accepté les conditions légales et la politique de confidentialité.
Discover the benefits of Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Concepts & Future Models
Maintain Your Lexus
Get to Know Your Lexus
2022 RX and RXh models are nearly sold out and 2023 RX and RXh have limited inventory.
Contact your local dealer for information on vehicle availability.
Go to section:
Sleek and sophisticated, Lexus RX evokes a new driving experience with a low, planted stance that is ready to pounce. The bold seamless spindle grille and striking LED headlights stretches through a spindle body all the way to a sporty rear. The updated rear lightbar maintains the pronounced L-design motif. While standard 19” and available 21” wheels anchor the corners. Available in a series of inspired colours, including Nori Green Pearl and Nightfall Mica for the perfect finishing touch.
RX’s exterior design also adds to its dynamic handling and supple ride. The surface strongly flares from the rear door toward the tire, creating an expression that visually evokes the powerful traction produced by the rear motor. While a precisely honed character line runs from front to rear, creating an arrow-like profile with the flowing roofline to minimize drag, reduce noise and lend stability at high speeds.
From the tub style interior you’ll find everything within reach of the driver, providing a realm of sublime comfort. Inside feels airier and simplified without holding back on elegant details, such as laser cut wood and 3D embossed materials, and functional enhancing the inviting and premium experience.
Designed to create a direct connection between driver and vehicle, you’ll find the elegant instrument panel and expansive console at your fingertips for the ultimate feeling of control.
An available ambient multi-coloured illumination welcomes the driver with 64 interior colours to match any mood.
The instrument panel and console create an expansive and powerful impression while putting everything, including functional easy-to-use storage, in reach of the driver.
F SPORT packages infuse RX with even sportier style, including an attention-grabbing seamless grille and bumper that matches the body colour, plus exclusive 21” F SPORT aluminum alloy wheels. Inside, the exclusive design flourishes include the F SPORT steering wheel and meter, badging, and aluminum pedals and ornamentation. The seat shape gives you the sense of being immersed in a truly driver-focused cockpit.
The all-new RX offers three new powertrains to meet a range of needs and lifestyles. From the RX 350 AWD with 2.4L turbocharged inline-4-cylinder tuned to get from 0 to 60 quicker; to two electrified options providing exhilarating performance, while helping contribute to the realization of a carbon-neutral society. The self-charging hybrid RX 350h combines a battery with a 2.5L 4C engine. RX 500h F SPORT Performance has a new hybrid electric system that pairs an electric motor with a 2.4L turbocharged engine to produce high torque throughout its entire rev range, for powerful acceleration even at higher speeds.
Another Lexus first, the RX 500h F SPORT Performance integrates a high output electric motor, inverter and reduction gearbox with a high-torque 2.4-litre turbo engine, resulting in a preliminary manufacturer's estimated 367 total system horsepower6,7, and an impressive 0-to-60 time of 5.9 seconds6,7. The electric motor provides low-end torque that helps to provide improved performance and quick acceleration.
Available exclusively on RX F SPORT packages, Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) — including front and rear performance dampers — makes automatic and continuous adjustment to shock absorber settings, helping to keep RX planted to the driving surface for exceptional handling and cornering performance.
All models come with the traction performance that only an AWD system can provide. On the RX 350 and RX 350h the Electronically Controlled Full-Time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) features the ability to efficiently distribute torque between the front and rear wheels. In the RX 500h an advanced DIRECT4 all-wheel drive system orchestrates a seamless, direct application of drive force between the front and rear axles to improve handling, controllability, and feel while minimizing body movement for a more comfortable ride.
Convenience and connectivity have been re-envisioned in the 2023 RX. The available 14” touchscreen connects you like never before thanks to the new highly intuitive Lexus Interface multimedia system. Discover Drive Connect with Cloud Navigation, Destination Assist, and Intelligent Assistant as well as Service Connect46, Safety Connect, and Remote Connect35. All models are compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay®,41 and Android Auto™,42 giving you easy access to your favourite apps, music, navigation and more.
Powered by Google Points-of-Interest data, Cloud Navigation supports real-time traffic and map updates and integrates with Intelligent Assistant voice commands.
Use natural voice commands to control a range of features with Intelligent Assistant. Dictate a message, check the weather, or find your next destination. Included with Drive Connect.
Upgrade the standard 9.8” multimedia touchscreen with an available 14” display. Both offer pinch-zoom capability for easy access to Lexus Interface features.
Save your radio favourites, language, map settings, Lexus app settings or even seat position with personalized user profiles. Stored in the cloud, they can go from vehicle to vehicle.
The new Lexus Interface puts a suite of connected features at your fingertips. All models receive a complimentary up to 10-year trial for Safety Connect and Service Connect for ultimate peace of mind. Using the Lexus App, Remote Connect35 (3-year trial) allows you to control certain vehicle features from a distance.
Harmonious interaction and intuitive control are hallmarks of the 2023 RX experience. A wide, full-colour Head-Up Display (HUD) projects real-time driving information on the lower driver-side windshield, including speed, gear selection and turn-by-turn navigation. Available on RX 350 with Ultra Luxury and Executive packages, on RX 350h with Ultra Luxury, Executive and F SPORT packages, and standard on the RX 500h.
Another first for Lexus, this low-speed, hands-off, functionality automatically steers, accelerates & brakes, while keeping a gap between vehicles and centered in the lane on the highway. Available on Ultra Luxury, Executive, F SPORT Series 3 and F SPORT Performance 3 packages.
Boasting 1,800 watts and 21 speakers meticulously positioned throughout the cabin, the available Mark Levinson® PurePlay Surround Sound system envelops you in a three-dimensional soundscape that’s crafted by the same masters who engineer six-figure home audio systems.
Use your smart device to lock/unlock, start your vehicle, and drive off, without taking it out of your pocket. You can even securely share your Digital Key with friends so they can give your RX a spin using their smart device. Available on Ultra Luxury, Executive, F SPORT Series 3 and F SPORT Performance 2 and 3 packages.
For 2023 the RX features our most advanced safety technology including Lexus Safety System+ 3.0. From a Pre-Collision System with intersection support technology, to technology that can slow the vehicle when it detects a pedestrian in its path, Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 is the most comprehensive active safety system ever included as standard in a Lexus.
Road sign information is displayed on the instrument panel or available Head Up Display.
Helps you avoid collisions by performing additional gentle braking and automatic steering maneuvers.
To help avoid head-on collisions, it detects and warns of on-coming vehicles and, if necessary, automatically brakes.
Opens the doors at the touch of a button with Digital Latch and do it safely with Safe Exit Assist which scans the surroundings for approaching vehicles or cyclists to warn you about.
The available Digital Mirror increases your field of vision with a high-definition camera that provides a remarkably clear view of obstacles behind the vehicle.
Four Parallel View Monitor (PVM) cameras and 12 ultrasonic sensors help to automatically control steering, acceleration, brake and shifting when parking and reversing.
Blind Spot Monitor is now standard on all models. It alerts you to the presence of vehicles in adjacent lanes that may have escaped visibility in your side-view mirrors. While Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns you about approaching vehicles when backing up.
Back up cameras and sensors help take the guesswork when parking by maneuvering and braking for you – right into the perfect spot, even when parallel parking.
The Pre-Collision System now also warns you of oncoming vehicles when making right or left hand turns at intersections, and automatically applies brakes if necessary.
1. Navigation SystemThe Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup CameraThe backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-wattContinuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite RadioFunctioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HPMaximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPMRatings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track SpeedPerformance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake AssistBrake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision SystemThe Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure MonitorThe Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag SystemsAll the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccessThe SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop TechnologySmart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise ControlDynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention MonitorThe Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL)Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night ViewNight View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot MonitorDo not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson®Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod®iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth®Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink®HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DACDAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment SystemA single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless HeadphonesHeadphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side MonitorThe Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN®TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX)Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. TowingBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
31. Intelligent High BeamsThe Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA)Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB)Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.
35. Enform RemoteUse only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Enform Remote is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Registration and app download are required. App and services subject to change at any time without notice. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Remote trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
36. Enform Service ConnectVehicle information and service alerts are provided based on the last time data was collected from the vehicle and may not be up to date. Enform Service Connect is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Lexus’ control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Apps/services vary by phone carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See lexus.ca/enform for details. To learn about Enform data collection, use, sharing and retention, please click here www.lexus.ca/connectedservices-privacy. The Enform Service Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the respective trial period expires, enrollment in paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
37. Enform Safety ConnectEnform Safety Connect (Automatic Collision Notification/Emergency Assistance/Enhanced Roadside Assistance/ Stolen Vehicle Locator): Contact with Safety Connect™ response centre is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connectivity availability, and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response centre or receive emergency support. The Enform Safety Connect trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
38. Stolen Vehicle LocatorStolen vehicle police report required to use Stolen Vehicle Locator.
39. Amazon AlexaAmazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
40. Lexus AppServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance.A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
41. Apple CarPlayApple CarPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
42. Android AutoAndroid Auto™ is a trademark of Google Inc. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges.
43. Lexus EnformServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Lexus is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance. A compatible customer phone pairing is required and customers are responsible for all data charges. The Enform trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
44. Enform Destination AssistBe sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Destination Assist is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city on every roadway. The Destination Assist trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in a paid subscription is required to access the service. Terms and conditions apply.
45. Towing and Kick SensorBefore towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. If your vehicle is equipped with a kick sensor, installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
46. Up to 10 year complimentary subscriptionServices are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network, provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Toyota is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance and will not provide compensation for reduced service availability.
47. Advanced ParkDo not overly rely on Advanced Park and use only in accordance with applicable laws. When parking using the hands-free feature, always pay attention to the vehicle’s surroundings. Before operating, refer to Owner’s Manual for additional instructions and limitations.