La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un PDSF estimé pour votre véhicule
La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un prix estimé pour votre véhicule qui inclut les frais de transport et de préparation de , les frais de climatisation de , s’il y a lieu, et les frais du concessionnaire.
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
Every feature is chiselled and sharpened to enhance RX's road stature and aura of rock-solid stability. A precisely honed character line runs from front to rear, creating an arrow-like profile with the flowing roofline to minimize drag, reduce noise and lend stability at high speeds.
Take a First-Hand Look at Luxury
Sublime Interior Comfort
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sublime Interior Comfort
Sublime Interior Comfort
Immerse yourself in a realm of sublime comfort and superb craftsmanship, complete with a heated leather steering wheel, and elegant touches like a hand-stitched leather dash and choice of Walnut, Shimamoku, F SPORT or Laser-Etched Wood trim.
At the touch of a button, RX’s panoramic glass roof opens up a window on the sky -- while its unique outer-sliding design opens up more interior headroom than a conventional moonroof. Available on Executive, and F SPORT Series 3 packages.
F SPORT Refinements
Both RX 350 and RX 450h are available with F SPORT packages that infuse RX with even sportier style, including an attention-grabbing mesh grille and exclusive 20” aluminum alloy wheels. On the inside, the F SPORT steering wheel with paddle shifters, shift knob, and scuff plates, and an LFA-inspired instrument cluster enhance your sense of being immersed in a truly driver-focused cockpit.
Thrill to the power of commanding performance. RX's 3.5-litre V6 has been tuned to 295 HP on gas models -- which uses only regular gas -- while self-charging hybrid models generate 308 Net HP in combination with an advanced electric motor and an Atkinson-cycle V6. RX 350 and RX 450h are both available with dynamic F SPORT packages.
Drive Mode Select gives improved acceleration and steering performance with three distinct drive modes – Eco, Normal, and Sport S – to match your mood and the terrain. F SPORT packages adds an additional Sport S+ Mode as well as Customize Mode, which lets you adjust the operation of the powertrain, chassis and air conditioning functions to suit your personal preferences.
F SPORT Performance Enhancements
Available exclusively on RX F SPORT packages, Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shifters offer quick shifts and instantaneous response, further enhanced by Sport S+ Drive Mode. F SPORT -exclusive Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) makes automatic and continuous adjustment to shock absorber settings, helping to keep the vehicle planted to the driving surface for exceptional handling and cornering performance.
Active Torque AWD
RX's Active Torque All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system gives you the traction performance that only an AWD system can provide, while featuring the ability to efficiently distribute torque between the front and rear wheels. The result is a crossover that achieves enhanced fuel efficiency while faithfully following your intentions.
Harmonious interaction and intuitive control are hallmarks of the 2019 RX experience. With a wide, full-colour Head-Up Display (HUD) available on Executive package and F SPORT Series 3, RX projects real-time driving information on the lower driver-side windshield, including speed, gear selection and turn-by-turn navigation.
Intelligent features at a glance and at your fingertips.
Immerse yourself in a soundscape of harmonic richness and power. Available on RX 350 and RX 450h Executive Package and F SPORT Series 3. Enjoy the 12.3” Display and 15-speaker Mark Levinson® system - which pairs with a host of entertainment and connectivity features including integrated XM Satellite Radio and Bluetooth® Capability.
Lexus RX 350 and 450h offer impressive standard audio and connectivity options, like a 12.3" Colour Display Screen, available on select models, add a Wireless Charger for improved convenience, while taking your audio experience to another level with a 15-Speaker Mark Levinson® Audio System.
HDD Navigation with Lexus Remote Touch
Audio, climate, navigation and other connected device control is at your fingertips with available Lexus Remote Touch (LRT). Mouse-pad like navigation -- paired with Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Navigation -- makes operation even more intuitive so that your concentration stays focused on the drive. This convenient technology is standard on RX 450h.
Panoramic View Monitor
The panoramic view monitor uses front, rear, and side cameras on your RX, to provide perspective of what’s around you. You can even fully customize how the vehicle “sees” and captures. Available on select RX models.
The 2019 RX 350 and 450h feature comprehensive safety technology – from standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, to standard Lexus Safety System+ (LSS+).
Lexus safety system +
LSS+ integrates a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies.
Pre-collision Safety System with Pedestrian Detection
Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Automatic High Beam
Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
Seamlessly integrating an array of handling and traction control systems to deliver unparalleled straight-line stability and precise cornering performance, Lexus Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) is standard on RX 450h and available on Lexus RX 350 F SPORT Series 2 and F SPORT Series 3 packages.
Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross Traffic Brake32
Designed to keep your RX from colliding into walls, planters, pylons or other vehicles - the intelligent clearance sonar works actively with the rear cross traffic alert braking system to alert you of objects that could interfere with your RX as you reverse. If no action is taken upon notification the brakes are automatically applied. Available on RX 450h Luxury, Executive and F SPORT Series 3 packages, and available on RX 350 Luxury, Executive, F SPORT Series 1, 2 & 3 packages.
Ten airbags are strategically built into the 2019 RX 350 and 450h, to give you peace of mind in the event of the unavoidable. Nothing replaces sound defensive driving, but for those moments out of your control RX takes protection of you, and your passengers seriously.
1. Navigation System The Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup Camera The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-watt Continuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite Radio Functioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HP Maximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPM Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track Speed Performance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake Assist Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision System The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure Monitor The Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag Systems All the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccess The SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop Technology Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Dynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention Monitor The Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night View Night View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot Monitor Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson® Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod® iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth® Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink® HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DAC DAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment System A single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless Headphones Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side Monitor The Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN® TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX) Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. Towing Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up properly and you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and vehicle Owner's Manual. The maximum amount you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment.
31. Intelligent High Beams The Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB) Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.