La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un PDSF estimé pour votre véhicule
La province que vous sélectionnez nous permet de calculer un prix estimé pour votre véhicule qui inclut les frais de transport et de préparation de , les frais de climatisation de , s’il y a lieu, et les frais du concessionnaire.
Veuillez cliquer sur « Appliquer » pour mettre à jour vos préférences
GS F’s naturally aspirated 5.0-litre engine, places 467 HP at your command. Amplify the experience with available steering wheel paddle shifters, and Active Sound Control -- which enhances engine growl at start-up and during acceleration -- for a sensory experience that elevates GS F into a class of its own.
Torque Vectoring Differential
F-Adaptive Variable Suspension
High tech brakes are a necessity when constructing a luxury performance vehicle. Brembo® branded brakes that complement the powerful V8 engine are tailored specifically to GS F, with 6-piston monoblock front calipers, 4-piston rear calipers, and large rotors with a fast cooling slotted design. Achieve your potential with superlative reliability and durability.
Torque Vectoring Differential
Torque Vectoring Differential
Tested on the world’s best race circuits for precise control of rear wheel torque, the Torque Vectoring Differential lets you experience incredible cornering with a choice of three operating modes: Standard for a balance of agility and stability; Slalom for emphasis on nimble steering response; and Track to achieve consistent hold during throttle.
F-Adaptive Variable Suspension
F-Adaptive Variable Suspension
GS F’s Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) works to absorb vibrations on rough roads, reducing body roll during cornering and maintaining ideal composure during acceleration and hard braking. So you can flow uninterrupted from one manoeuvre to the next, enjoying more direct steering and a more comfortable ride. Modes include: Normal, Eco, Sport, and Sport S+.
Strikingly Sophisticated Exterior
Lexus GS F is instantly recognizable as an F model. An enlarged spindle grille with a distinctive mesh pattern and pronounced air vents is flanked by LED headlamps and L-shaped LED running lights. In profile, from the power moonroof to the 19” forged aluminum wheels, GS F sits wide and low. At the rear, stacked quad exhaust diffusers and a carbon fibre spoiler give enhanced cooling and aerodynamics, adding to GS F’s aggressive strength.
Ultra Sonic Blue Mica 2.0
MATADOR RED MICA
SMOKY GRANITE MICA
Rich and radiant, GS F’s exterior finishes raise the art of paint with luxurious colours including Liquid Platinum, Matador Red Mica, Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0, and Smoky Granite Mica. The mica colours use an extraordinarily complex multi-layered, twice-baked technique – a process pioneered by concept vehicles and custom cars. A scratch resistant clear coat finish protects and preserves your GS F. With Lexus it’s the art and science of colour.
Exuding the look and feel of a jet fighter’s cockpit, the GS F cabin embodies high performance in every detail. Ambient interior lighting sets the scene, while high-back “F”-branded front sport seats, with perforated leather, give optimum holding performance, fitting the occupant’s body like an athlete’s body suit. Carbon fiber interior trim punctuates GS F’s aggressive intent. Aluminum pedals with anti-skid slits ensure solid contact between foot and pedal, ideal for high-spirited driving.
Driver and Passenger Comfort
Convenience abounds with intuitive climate control, heated seats and steering wheel. 8-way power adjustable seating for the front seat passenger and driver is standard. Behind the steering wheel, take advantage of lumbar support and seating configuration built with memory capability, so that you’re always perfectly placed in the driver’s seat.
GS F’s advanced instrumentation panel includes a large, centrally mounted TFT display tachometer that alters according to your selected drive mode, a Differential Torque Vectoring monitor, G-Force monitor, and a race-inspired gauge display. With Head-Up Display, GS F projects real-time information on the lower driver-side windshield – including speed, gear selection and turn-by-turn navigation. A full-colour LCD Multi-information display includes multimedia linkage to view incoming calls, song titles, and more.
12.3” LCD Multimedia Display
GS F ensures you have total control of your audio, navigation, and climate control experience with a large 12.3” screen featuring simultaneous climate control display, full screen voice-activated navigation, and backup camera.
Intuitive Climate Control
GS F keeps you in optimal comfort thanks to Lexus’s first-in-class S-Flow Air Conditioning, an energy-saving technology that focuses airflow exclusively to the front when there are no rear passengers. In another Lexus first, 3-zone multi-layer air mix technology enables you to set upper and lower air mixes to different temperatures, giving you even more precise control over your comfort. With Climate Concierge a range of sensors throughout the vehicle glean exterior temperature and cabin humidity to automatically activate features like heated steering wheel, seat heaters, and air conditioning.
17-Speaker Mark Levinson Surround Sound Audio
Lexus GS F is a pulse-stirring experience not just for sport-loving drivers, but for discerning music lovers. The Mark Levinson® Premium Surround Sound Audio System powers out a 17-speaker symphony of immersive musical accompaniment beside, below and behind you, offering you superb fidelity for your soundtrack.
Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
GS F’s Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) predicts and helps prevent skids even before they occur, using a combination of individual-wheel braking, torque modulation and steering torque assistance. GS F’s VDIM features four modes, including Expert mode for drivers who want proactive slide control as they hone their skills. Also available is the vertical G sensor, detecting when your vehicle leaves the ground – and apply braking force when it lands.
Standard Lexus Safety System+
LSS+ integrates a portfolio of active safety technologies to support your awareness and decision-making under a variety of traffic conditions and contingencies.
Pre-collision Safety System with Pedestrian Detection
Lane Departure Alert with Lane Keep Assist
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Automatic High Beam
Blind Spot Monitor19 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert32
Employing a quasi-millimeter wave radar installed on the back of the vehicle, GS F’s blind spot monitor (BSM) system can detect a vehicle present in adjacent lanes and can also detect an object at the rear of the vehicle while it is backing up. The BSM is coupled with a rear cross-traffic alert system that is designed to warn you of cars that are entering your path when backing out of a parking space.
1. Navigation System The Navigation System is designed to assist in locating an address or point of interest. Discrepancies may be encountered between the system and your actual location. Road system changes may affect the accuracy of the information provided. Rely on your common sense to decide whether to follow a specified route. Detailed coverage not available for every city or roadway. Periodic updates available at an additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner's Manual for further details. Navigational systems in some vehicles are available with bilingual capability.
2. Backup Camera The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance.
3. 835-watt Continuous average power, all channels driven, at less than 0.1% THD; 20–20,000 Hz.
4. Satellite Radio Functioning Satellite Radio requires a compatible receiver and monthly service fee. Please see your Lexus Dealer for further details. Reception of satellite signal may vary depending on location.
5. Net HP Maximum output indicates engine plus HV battery output.
6. Horsepower @ RPM, Torque @ RPM Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher.
7. Top Track Speed Performance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures.
8. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and if applicable Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) are electronic systems designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. They are not substitutes for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC and VDIM will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
9. Brake Assist Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
10. Pre-Collision System The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
11. Tire Pressure Monitor The Lexus Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. Please see your Owner's Manual for details.
12. Airbag Systems All the airbag ("AB") systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
13. SmartAccess The SmartAccess system may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
14. Smart Stop Technology Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes to bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions, driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
15. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Dynamic Radar Cruise Control was designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important cautions and instructions.
16. Driver Attention Monitor The Driver Attention Monitor is designed to alert the driver if a potential hazard is detected ahead and the driver's face appears to be turned away. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
17. Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear end collisions.
18. Night View Night View is designed to alert the driver to objects beyond the projected light of the low-beam headlamps. Driver should only glance at image occasionally. Factors including cold weather and the vehicle's air conditioner may limit the effectiveness of the system.
19. Blind Spot Monitor Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor System to determine if a lane change is safe. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal before changing lanes. There are severe limits to the function, detection range and clarity of the monitor system. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor system, please see your Owner's Manual.
20. Mark Levinson® Mark Levinson is a registered trademark of Harmon International Industries Inc.
21. iPod® iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
22. Bluetooth® Lexus tests certain Bluetooth® capable phones for compatibility with Lexus vehicles. Please see your Lexus Dealer for details. Note that the recommendation of Lexus is not a warranty of the performance for any phone and that some problems may occur with any type of handset based on the phone software version or the service coverage available in your area. Some vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology are available with bilingual capability.
23. HomeLink® HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
24. HAC & DAC DAC is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep downhill descents. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. These suggestions are not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC and HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
25. Dual Screen Rear DVD Entertainment System A single disc DVD player is standard on vehicles equipped with the dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the centre console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function.
26. Wireless Headphones Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while operating vehicle.
27. Wide-view Front and Side Monitor The Wide-view Front and Side Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the front and side areas of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
28. TORSEN® TORSEN® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
29. Roof rack (LX) Roof rack capacity is 130 lb. Crossbars are not recommended for luggage.
30. Towing Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up properly and you have any necessary additional equipment. If gross trailer weight is above 5,000 lb (2,268 kg), it is necessary to use a weight-distributing hitch with sufficient capacity. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions and cautions from your trailer-hitch manufacturer and vehicle Owner's Manual. The maximum amount you can tow depends on the total weight of any cargo, occupants and available equipment.
31. Intelligent High Beams The Intelligent High Beam headlamps can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually change the high beams from on to off.
32. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. You should also look around outside your vehicle, over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. For a complete list of limitations and directions, please see your Owner’s Manual.
33. Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Alert: Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information
34. Automatic High Beam (AHB) Automatic high beam feature can help improve vision at night. However, conditions such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness so the driver may need to manually adjust the highbeams from on to off. Please see your Owner’s Manual for details.