What do they do?
- Provide power to start your Lexus in any weather, year after year.
- The battery supplies power to the necessary components that use electricity including the starter motor and various lamps such as headlamps and stop lamps, computers, wipers, audio system and more.
When to service?
- Battery service and comprehensive electrical charging system evaluation should be performed according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- This service helps avoid potential no-start conditions which are a concern to owners due to the inconvenience caused by such a failure, especially given our extreme weather conditions.
- Batteries should last for years but slow engine cranking or dim headlights are a sign that your battery requires attention.
- Molded Symbols: Permanently identify polarity.
- High Cold-Crank Ratings: For reliable starting power year-round.
- Heat Sealed Covers: Prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Polypropylene Case: Combines light weight and high impact strength.
- Hold-Down Ramp: For secure mounting.
- Lexus Premium Batteries are backed by one of the best warranties in the industry, 24 month free replacement, including installation and towing.
- Pro-rated coverage up to 84 months.
- All scrap batteries are recycled 100%.